Massarius is a publisher trading desk and enables programmatic trading for medium-sized publishers. We are responsible for all automated sales of their ad space. In total more than 70 publishers are affiliated with the Massarius network, which amounts to about 100 websites with 700 million available impressions per month on desktop, mobile and video. Some examples of publishers that Massarius represents are: Nederland.FM, 1Limburg, F1Maximaal, Ajax Showtime, AT5 and La Voz de Almería.
Since 2012 we have grown tremendously, rewarded with five FD Gazellen Awards, two FinancialTimes1000 listings, #1 ratings at Emerce and Adformatie and now we are tilting from startup to international scale-up; an office in Amsterdam and Madrid and +40% growth year over year. This year we are launching our operations in the UK and Greece. So, quite an ambitious team!
Interested in more background information on what Programmatic Advertising is all about? Then please read the following article: https://digiday.com/media/what-is-programmatic-advertising/
As a Quantitative Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
• Creating performance reports and analysis;
• Building revenue forecasts;
• Identifying information needs of, for and with the online publishers;
• Identifying information needs of the sales and operations team;
• Monitoring the sales team on sales performance and acting as a hub for ad hoc questions;
• Developing business cases to achieve various goals with the team.
Our ideal candidate has a academic working and thinking level with at least 1 year of relevant work experience and with at least a pass for science subjects.
Additionally, you are a inquisitive, critical self-starter with:
• Strong analytical ability;
• Strong interest in online, data, algorithms and the latest digital trends;
• Extensive experience with Excel and preferably SQL, MATLAB, SPSS, Python or 'R';
• Affection for data and an accurate working method;
• Experience in analysing large and complex datasets in quantitative analytical models.
Massarius offers you a good salary appropriate to your knowledge and experience with a variety of responsibilities. Depending on your work experience and level we offer you an appropriate learning curve. The work atmosphere is characterized as open, direct, involved and result-driven in a beautiful informal working environment: De Jordaan.
We look forward to meeting you.
Please do not contact us for sales purposes